- 4 guest reviews
"A lovely stay, nothing bad to report. Staff all very friendly 7 room spotless...."
"Very pleased with the accommodation and food. The room was pleasant but a little small...."
"Excellent stay, very friendly staff, comfortable room with a very high standard of equipment and furnishings...."
"most enjoyable stay - room was clean, well prepared / presented. food was excellent and all the staff were extremely helpfull / polite. High..."
About the hotel
The Natterjack is a truly traditional pub, offering a wide choice of locally sourced, home-cooked food, real ales and fine wines. Its warm and friendly atmosphere lends itself to all occasions. Whether it's Accommodation, a family or celebratory meal, working lunch or just a drink to unwind, we aim to make your visit a pleasurable one.
Located at the edge of our lovely garden and overlooking open fields is The Old Cider House. Now fully restored it is home to 5 beautiful en-suite rooms. Each room has its own style, blending antique furniture with retro print fabrics to create a luxurious and yet homely feel. We are situated 2 miles away from The Bath & West Showground.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Natterjack Inn
A lovely stay, nothing bad to report.
Staff all very friendly 7 room spotless.
Very pleased with the accommodation and food.
The room was pleasant but a little small.