- 11 guest reviews
"A very enjoyable stay; the accommodation was very good and the property had a good feel to it. Our twin room was well equipped, having tea m..."
"Beautiful room and delicious breakfast...."
"This Inn Was a lovely place to stay. The accommodation,food was very good. The staff and owners were helpful and pleasant. In a good area fo..."
"Really good. No hesitation in recommending. Great room, food and customer service...."
"A lovely pub with excellent food and spotless accommodation. Only thing I would change: a thinner duvet because the room got very warm...."
About the hotel
The Natterjack is a truly traditional pub, offering a wide choice of locally sourced, home-cooked food, real ales and fine wines. Its warm and friendly atmosphere lends itself to all occasions. Whether it's Accommodation, a family or celebratory meal, working lunch or just a drink to unwind, we aim to make your visit a pleasurable one.
Located at the edge of our lovely garden and overlooking open fields is The Old Cider House. Now fully restored it is home to 5 beautiful en-suite rooms. Each room has its own style, blending antique furniture with retro print fabrics to create a luxurious and yet homely feel. We are situated 2 miles away from The Bath & West Showground.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very enjoyable stay; the accommodation was very good and the property had a good feel to it.
Our twin room was well equipped, having tea making facilities and a modern bathroom, which was a 'wet room' with shower and sink unit. Breakfast was included in the price and was very good quality with plenty of choice. The evening menu looked very tempting too but unfortunately we couldn't try it as we had alternative plans. I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay and will do so again myself, if revisiting the area.
Everything I needed
Beautiful room and delicious breakfast.