- 8 guest reviews
"There was a big green light on ceiling which never goes out and is quite bright. We didn't like the basin over the toilet and it was really..."
"The pub is nice but the room was a strange experience. The sink in the ensuite was built into the top of the toilet which just feels wrong...."
"I wish there were more hotels like this, I have changed from staying in budget hotels twice a week to finding good pubs with rooms. Great va..."
"Got there and the staff had 'forgotten' to move the guy staying in the double room to the single room earlier in the day, so at about 22:15..."
"management greeting and the state of the rooms was good but there were several glitches!! I was told that breakfast would be started at 7 -..."
About the hotel
A Traditional Pub with a modern twist, The Bull Hotel offers great clean and tidy rooms with a friendly warm welcome. We have flat screen TV's in all rooms with FREE Wifi Since 1694 “The Bull Hotel” has been part of the local community and been through many changes. Refurbished and re-opened in December 2013 we now offer all the facilities and services that you require for a relaxing retreat.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
13% would recommend it to a friend
OK for purpose
There was a big green light on ceiling which never goes out and is quite bright.
We didn't like the basin over the toilet and it was really noisy being directly over the pub, however it was New Years eve. We also had difficulty accessing the keypad to our room. The staff were very helpful.
Poor nights sleep
The pub is nice but the room was a strange experience.
The sink in the ensuite was built into the top of the toilet which just feels wrong. The glass in the bedroom window had a hole in it. Not the best in December. The main light in the room had a strange green back up safety light which couldn't be turned off and was so bright it kept me awake. The rooms had keypad entry. Great idea until you get woken at 5.30 am by someone in the corridor unable to get in their room because they fogot the pin. The repeated beeps are really annoying.