- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Was a very nice and pleasant stay, staff really friendly and the full English breakfast in the morning was just right. A nice selection of p..."
"What a delightful hotel tucked around the bay. High standard of decor and customer service. We had a courtyard room (back of the hotel) whi..."
"The location of the hotel is excellent, near to Turner Contemporary. Room was smaller than we hoped, however it was spotlessly cleaned, and..."
"We booked a short break at short notice. The hotel was an older building, but it seemed as if there had been some modernisation to the inter..."
"Lovely hotel situated in a good central location. Very friendly and helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Boutique and British Boutique Townhouse hotel which has been elegantly and stylishly re-modelled, offering 14 individually designed bedrooms, many of which have stunning views of Margate Sands and the sea beyond. With best of local Kent fare and fresh seafood, the restaurant and bar offers casual all-day dining, pre-theatre dinners and late night suppers, whilst the large courtyard has plenty of stylish outdoor space for drinking, dining and relaxing al fresco.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful staff and interior design...
Was a very nice and pleasant stay, staff really friendly and the full English breakfast in the morning was just right.
A nice selection of pastries and cereal along with juice although none was fresh just from concentrated products. The room was presented lovely with a beautiful decor and sea view, the only issue I had was that it was a double bed room but the bed was 2 singles put together which made me and my partner feel slightly segregated in bed due to the differing heights of the mattresses... Other then that 1 issue was a perfect hotel which made are weekend abit more special... Thanks.
A gorgeous boutique gem on the seafront
What a delightful hotel tucked around the bay.
High standard of decor and customer service.
We had a courtyard room (back of the hotel) which was small- but still v well appointed. A very comfortable bed & lovely linens.
We ate in the restaurant which was delicious & well presented.
Would definitely recommend.