- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay and were extremely delighted about the fabulous food in the little restaurant! Very good value for money, too. Be..."
"Booked the accommodation for one night, through Late Rooms, as we were passing through to meet friends elsewhere in N. Yorks . The accommoda..."
"Very pleasant stay, room very clean and food excellent..."
"Very friendly hosts, comfortable rooms and excellent food. This is an old building, and some areas still need a bit of TLC, but it is a proj..."
About the hotel
The Coachman Inn Snainton (YO13 9PL), is an AA 4 star destination restaurant and bar with rooms beautifully located on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors between Pickering & Scarborough. You will feel relaxed and at home in this historic Grade II listed Georgian Inn, steeped in coaching heritage. Built in 1776 and now sympathetically incorporating modern comforts.
The Coachman Inn is the perfect retreat; the ideal base for exploring the North York Moors National Park the historic City of York and the stunning Yorkshire Coast and towns of Whitby and Scarborough. A gem superbly located to make the most of North Yorkshire's beautiful coast and countryside, The Coachman Inn welcomes you to its AA 4 Star accredited "Restaurant with Rooms". Take your time to enjoy the culinary delights of The Coachman Inn and stay in one of our individually-designed en suite guest rooms that reflect the remarkable history of this Grade II listed coaching inn, with the promise of a relaxing, comfortable traditional Yorkshire welcome. The Coachman Inn's comfortable Lounge Bar and well manicured grounds are at the disposal of guests. Relax in the afternoon whilst browsing through newspapers, books or magazines, enjoy a couple of pre-dinner drinks or a coffee and liqueur after your meal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Location good .
Service ok. Evening meal poor.owners friendly.value for money so so. Breakfast good.
Fantastic food at restaurant
We really enjoyed our stay and were extremely delighted about the fabulous food in the little restaurant.
Very good value for money, too. Best country food we have encountered so far in this area. Could go and eat there every day. (I have enjoyed it more than the food I once had in a Michelin-star restaurant!) Keep up the good cooking. We'll be back.