- 101 guest reviews
"The staff were brilliant, we felt the room was very dated, we had a spring poking out in the bed but the air was cool and it was quiet. Woul..."
"A large hotel with good parking facilities. Rooms are well presented and spacious with decent size television and free view, overall quite n..."
"Buffet breakfast excellent. Toilet wouldn't flush in the normal way.Had to lift the the lid. Shower would not shot off without difficulty...."
"The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was immaculate, would definitely recommend to friends we will definitely be staying..."
"Lovely place to stay. Perfect if you just want peace, quiet and relaxation. Beautiful room and lovely people. Would definitely recommend...."
About the hotel
This former 19th-century schoolhouse has been converted into a comfortable hotel with a friendly atmosphere. Himley Country Hotel is located on the Shropshire border, on the edge of Dudley. The old school room has been extended, and now houses a popular conservatory restaurant.
The hotel has quiet bedrooms and a peaceful setting, in an ideal location from which to explore the beauty of the Staffordshire countryside. Please note that the hotel has no elevator Location This hotel is located in Dudley (Himley), close to Himley Hall and Park and the Crooked House. Area attractions also include the West Midlands Safari Park, Black Country Museum and Dudley Zoo and Castle. Hotel Features In addition to a restaurant, Himley Country Hotel features a bar/lounge. We also offer complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel and BT Sport in the bar Room Amenities Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea making facilities; rooms also include desks and direct-dial phones.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were brilliant, we felt the room was very dated, we had a spring poking out in the bed but the air was cool and it was quiet.
Would def stay again!.
Our stay here was awful and I would never stay here again.
I am aware that this hotel had always had a good reputation but I was shocked on how it has now lost it's good reputation. The room and the bathroom were filthy, the view was looking at dumped waste threw from windows. Ended up going down to reception for milk, we were left 2 coffee sachets, 1 tea bag and 4 sugar but no milk or even a teaspoon. Although checkout was 11am I was gone for 9am as I couldn't wait to get out the place.