This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A lovely little pub in the village of Buriton just minutes from queen Elizabeth Country Park and from the Southdown’s. Great for walkers and cyclist doing the Southdown’s way or close to popular wedding venues. Neighbouring the historic market town of Petersfield and just off the A3 makes Buriton a great little village to stay in.
The Maple Inn has a friendly and welcoming bar and a great restaurant that serves great home cooked food using local farmers and butchers.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Maple Inn - Buriton in Buriton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet