This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Old Hall Inn we are nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park in the village of Threshfield. We are approximately a 20 minute walk from the village of Grassington. The Old Hall is a traditional Yorkshire Dales pub with a warm welcome & super atmosphere very popular with locals and vistors alike.
We are open all day every day for hand pulled Ales, Premium Lagers, fine wines & Spirits and serve our a la carte menu at lunch time & evenings. We serve food all throughout the day at weekends. Our bedrooms are Modern & very comfortable while retaining all of the traditional features of the building.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet