- 2 guest reviews
"LOvely pub, very clean. food was really nice..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the unique and mystical market town of Glastonbury. A truly traditional English Inn, that serves Fine food, Real Ales, and an excellent selection of wines. There are 5 newly refurbished and well appointed double or twin bedrooms.
Each room has been individually furnished with both taste and comfort in mind and all 5 rooms have either an en suite bathroom or shower room. The bedrooms have digital LCD colour television, tea and coffee making tray, and a hairdryer. An iron and ironing board are available on request. Room service can be arranged. Free car parking is available for guests and free WIFI in some areas. The Who'd A Thought It Inn is a 2 minute walk to the Abbey ruins and town hall a short walk to Glastonbury Tor one of Somerset's most famous landmarks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
who'd have thought you could feel so unwelcome!
after a long journey ,looking forward to the easter weekend, met by the miserable landlord, felt so unwelcome, took payment straight away, didn't offer a tab or a discount on food.
shown to the room, basic, small, a couple of cushions to make it look nicer didnt help . small ensuite
Windows locked and tough to open, a lot of condensation,
very very noisy and the breakfast tasted microwaved, even the veggie sausage. disappointing to say the least.
LOvely pub, very clean.
food was really nice