- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Plenty to do and very friendly good choice of food Wonderful decor inside the hotel child friendly...."
"We stayed at Woodlands Hall for one night and booked the Tower Room. Really lovely hotel and excellent room. Food was really good and the co..."
"Fantastic hospitality, lovely views and great value for money. Very friendly and nothing was too much trouble, even when the bar was busy. W..."
"A very nice homely hotel with great staff and a friendly atmosphere...."
"Lovely place, close to Ruthin! very enjoyable..."
About the hotel
Nestling amongst the wooded hills of the Vale of Clwyd, secluded amongst a mass of landscaped Rhododendron colour, Woodlands Hall is only 30 miles from Chester’s busy centre, and the ideal place for both business and pleasure. It is a perfect meeting place or a base when working locally, and ideal for family holidays, from a weekend break to a complete holiday. This stunning hotel is located in the grounds of the beautiful Woodlands Hall Holiday Park.
Built in the 1870’s, Woodlands Hall is a recent addition to the Lyons Holiday Parks Group. It retains the feel of more leisurely times with exquisite wooden wall panelling and imposing fireplaces that lend an air of sophistication and luxury. The Conservatory Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday 6pm to 9pm, plus Sundays Noon until 4pm. Snacks are also available Monday to Friday Noon until 3pm, Saturdays Noon until 5pm and Sunday evenings 6pm until 9pm. There’s a choice of dining available, including the welcoming bar with its own snack menu, the relaxed conservatory or the more formal dining room. In addition there’s a snooker room with a full size table, a fitness suite and sauna for exercise and relaxation, as well as an outdoor tennis court, all forming part of this popular Lyons Holiday Parks location.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Plenty to do and very friendly good choice of food
Wonderful decor inside the hotel
Beautiful Location, a hidden gem
We stayed at Woodlands Hall for one night and booked the Tower Room.
Really lovely hotel and excellent room. Food was really good and the couple that run the resort very friendly and very helpful, nothing was any problem. Some noise could be heard from the disco below but we were invited to participate and always welcome. Would definitely recommend again especially if you like a disco.