- 9 guest reviews
"Had a great visit and was made most welcome by the staff and other guests alike. Although wifi in the room is usually important to me when t..."
"A well appointed room in a lovely old house. The staff were very welcoming and it was comfortable place to be. Wished I had been staying lon..."
"Great building, lovely room, nice food...."
"Brilliant can't wait to return!..."
"What a wonderful place. Room clean, cozy and light. Staffs are very friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful holiday...."
About the hotel
Nestling amongst the wooded hills of the Vale of Clwyd, secluded amongst a mass of landscaped Rhododendron colour, Woodlands Hall is only 30 miles from Chester’s busy centre, and the ideal place for both business and pleasure. It is a perfect meeting place or a base when working locally, and ideal for family holidays, from a weekend break to a complete holiday. This stunning hotel is located in the grounds of the beautiful Woodlands Hall Holiday Park.
Built in the 1870’s, Woodlands Hall is a recent addition to the Lyons Holiday Parks Group. It retains the feel of more leisurely times with exquisite wooden wall panelling and imposing fireplaces that lend an air of sophistication and luxury. The Conservatory Restaurant is open Monday to Saturday 6pm to 9pm, plus Sundays Noon until 4pm. Snacks are also available Monday to Friday Noon until 3pm, Saturdays Noon until 5pm and Sunday evenings 6pm until 9pm. There’s a choice of dining available, including the welcoming bar with its own snack menu, the relaxed conservatory or the more formal dining room. In addition there’s a snooker room with a full size table, a fitness suite and sauna for exercise and relaxation, as well as an outdoor tennis court, all forming part of this popular Lyons Holiday Parks location.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/09/2015 to 30/09/2024 - A non refundable deposit of GBP 25 will be charged at the time of booking. If cancelled within 48 hours prior to arrival or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and welcoming stay at hotel on the holiday park
Had a great visit and was made most welcome by the staff and other guests alike.
Although wifi in the room is usually important to me when travelling alone on business, I was ok in the bar for a while then joined in the quiz night instead. The food was good, the room comfortable, and the atmosphere friendly. Other than lack of chalk for the (free) snooker table, I'm struggling to find any faults .
Nice Place, nice staff, pleasant stay
A well appointed room in a lovely old house.
The staff were very welcoming and it was comfortable place to be. Wished I had been staying longer, rather than just using it as a stop over. A little out of the way at the rear of a residential holiday park it has some "interesting" roads to navigate to get you there. Excellent breakfast.