- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Room was clean and tidy, but when the toilet was flushed there was a loud noise coming from the pipes while cistern was refilling, had to tu..."
"Nice comfortable room..."
"Good place to stay...."
"Good value... I booked this room for myself and my partner last weekend. We wouldn't have been due to arrive until after 11pm. The hotel its..."
"Good experience, thank you...."
About the hotel
Our hotel is very nicely situated within close proximity of Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster. We have a total of 51 rooms that comprise of double, twin, disabled and triple rooms. Also, all of our rooms are non-smoking.
We pride ourselves on our service and all our staff will be more than happy to make your stay as comfortable as possible. WIFI internet is available in the Bedrooms, in the public areas and is free of charge. Our restaurant is also very popular with guests and we serve both English and European cuisine. The Good News our Bar is open now to serve variety of soft and alcoholic drinks from draughts to bottled drinks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - The Hotel Will Accept Reservation Until 11:59 pm For Same Day Arrival - Any Booking After This Time please call direct to Check. Pets are accepted £15.00 per night/ pet, CALL DIRECT FOR AVAILABILITY The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Room was clean and tidy, but when the toilet was flushed there was a loud noise coming from the pipes while cistern was refilling, had to turn cold tap on at same time to stop the noise, that was the 1st night, came back for 2nd night and found the bathroom floor was flooded, no taps were running and no obvious signs of leaks, went to reception and they changed our room without a problem to the one next door, the 2nd room was comfortable and better, it didn't have noise from pipes either, so very good otherwise, we stayed 3 nights.
We didn't have meals there because there was a Morrisons a few minutes away, where we had breakfast which was cheaper. Staff very good, polite and helpful. Plenty parking space as well.
Won't stay here again.
Toilet broke, room smelt and in the night the smell of a drug came into the room. Also woken at 9am by chambermaid wanting to clean the room.