- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Smaller rooms but that wasn't a problem. Spotless, comfortable and quiet. Would choose to stay here over anywhere else in Coventry..."
"Not a luxury stay but excellent for business trip. Clean with everything needed and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly...."
"Warwick business trip...."
"Small single bedroom but had all I needed for short business stay..."
"Warwick Conferences provide great accommodation that is cheaper and of higher standard than many places especially the Village Urban. It's l..."
About the hotel
Arden is one of three dedicated meeting and training venues at Warwick Conferences. Arden’s accommodation is designed with comfort in mind and was refurbished in 2013. With 121 en-suite fully furnished bedrooms, which are available all year round, Arden is committed to providing the best in comfort and care.
It offers a home from home environment and allows delegates to conference in comfort. Arden has its own bar, restaurant, gardens, meeting rooms and accommodation to ensure you have everything you need close at hand, during your stay. Offering unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments, Arden aims to provide you with the facilities you require, as and when you want them. Arden is within 20 minutes easy access to the Birmingham NEC and International Airport. All guests have access to complimentary WiFi and car parking. Please note Arden does not accept bookings from under 18's.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Better than Premier Inn
Smaller rooms but that wasn't a problem.
Spotless, comfortable and quiet. Would choose to stay here over anywhere else in Coventry
basic but good
Not a luxury stay but excellent for business trip.
Clean with everything needed and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.