- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Accommodation was basic but clean and comfortable. Walls were a bit thin so could hear next door snoring! Also shower made bathroom floor we..."
About the hotel
David Russell Apartments offers modern 3 star accommodation and the perfect base from which to explore the historic town of St Andrews, its award-winning beaches and world famous links courses. David Russell Apartments each feature 5 individually secured double bedrooms and a kitchen/diner, Wifi is available throughout the building. When booking accommodation with us you will be staying in one of these private double en suite rooms with shared use of the kitchen/diner.
Each bedroom boasts an en-suite shower room, a double bed and a TV. Designed and built with the environment in mind, the apartments have been awarded Gold by the Green Tourism Scheme. The development also includes a restaurant, fully licensed bar, secure cycle storage and a laundry.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good Basic accommodation
Accommodation was basic but clean and comfortable.
Walls were a bit thin so could hear next door snoring. Also shower made bathroom floor wet (by design).