This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1760, Livingston Inn stands in its own grounds and is set within a Scottish conservation village in Livingston, West Lothian. One famous resident was Robert Burns who stayed here and penned the song “The Bonnie Lass of Livingston“ during his stay in the Inn. In many ways the hotel buildings are a monument to bygone days, the stables have been converted to open plan bar and lounge hotel area and have centuries of stories to tell.
When you combine this tradition with the relaxed atmosphere and quality of service provided today, The Livingston Inn becomes an oasis in a sometimes too busy world. We are proud of our reputation for serving top quality freshly prepared food using only the finest ingredients and local produce in season, presented by our award winning chefs. Booking is advisable at the weekend. Please note our bar is open at weekends until 1am and from time to time we have discos & live music. We have 12 en suite bedrooms, function suite & private dining area for up to 45 people. We can cater for small weddings, birthday parties and other party arrangements. Livingston Inn is situated only 10 minutes walk away from SKY Telecommunications Headquarters and Training Centre at Kirkton Campus Livingston we have a large private car park available for parking for all our residents.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet