- 35 guest reviews
"The most comfortable beds in London. One night sleep over on business, wifi connects automatically, rooms are a good size, clean and comfort..."
"Had a really quiet and relaxing stay, room was lovely and the bed was the most comfortable. very restful...."
"Comfortable hotel, standard room small but clean and with all facilities expected. Location very close to tube and Westfield shopping centre..."
"Lovely hotel, excellent customer service. Spa is basic, but has very friendly and helpful staff...."
"This is a great hotel in my old neighbourhood and it was very good value for money.My only gripe is that there is no natural light in the ro..."
About the hotel
Where heritage meets contemporary elegance. Dorsett Shepherds Bush, the perfect hotel choice for both business and leisure travellers offers stylish and comfortable accommodation for the most discerning guests to enjoy, relax, party and refresh. The 7 storey hotel with 317 rooms boasts modern architecture and design; originally The Pavilion is a Grade II listed building, which overlooks Shepherds Bush Green, retaining the building’s historic facade.
The hotel offers Pictures restaurant, Chinese speciality restaurant, destination bar Jin and Pavilion spa located under the landmark glass roof. Located in the heart of vibrant Shepherds Bush in West London, is close to Westfield Shopping Centre, Notting Hill, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres. The area boasts an excellent transport and communications network, served by four underground stations and rail, all within a 30-minute drive to Heathrow Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The most comfortable beds in London.
One night sleep over on business, wifi connects automatically, rooms are a good size, clean and comfortable and did I mention the bed!. Just a perfect place to stay close the westfields (parking at £6 per day/night) and Shepherd's Bush tube.
Had a really quiet and relaxing stay, room was lovely and the bed was the most comfortable.