- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Very good stayed in newly furbished room Had use of pool Evening meal was very good value helpful staff .would recommend for pre air travel..."
"Very good location if you don't want to pay airport premium prices. Rooms can be slightly noisy if you are on the side of the road and car p..."
"I was a little disappointed with the room and the customer service. The evening staff seemed very impatient and acted like checking us in wa..."
"This hotel is ideally situated for Manchester Airport and access to the M6 and M56. The room as a good size and modern. A comfortable bed an..."
About the hotel
Choose the Airport Inn Manchester, minutes from your Manchester Airport check-in. You can expect a friendly welcome as you check in at the relaxing surround. Turn off the M56 motorway and leave your car in the complimentary car park .
Airport transfers are available via the hotel every 30 minutes for an additional charge unless included in your park and fly rate. You are 15 minutes from Manchester city centre. It's 10 miles from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport to Old Trafford football stadium for Manchester United kick-offs. Direct trains run from the airport to Manchester Piccadilly station for The Lowry arts centre and Imperial War Museum North. Take a walk in the leafy Bollin Valley next to the hotel, or shop at the Trafford Centre , 14 miles away. Trains from nearby Manchester Airport rail station take you to meetings in Warrington , 20 minutes away and Birmingham in 60 minutes. Our 13 meeting rooms have wireless Internet and there's a break-out area with complimentary tea and coffee. Our Lobby PCs are available 24 hours. Order hot dishes in the Lounge Bar, The Terrace restaurant or our bright conservatory. Breakfast is served from 4am for those catching early flights, and Room Service is 24 hours. Clear your head with a swim or a workout in the Health Club at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
one night stay
Very good stayed in newly furbished room Had use of pool Evening meal was very good value helpful staff .would recommend for pre air travel .shuttle service to airport very good and on time
A good location. Can be noisy
Very good location if you don't want to pay airport premium prices.
Rooms can be slightly noisy if you are on the side of the road and car park as there is a lot of traffic. Ask to be put not on side of car park and road.