- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Boiling had not come through from late rooms but reception dealt with quite efficiently...."
"Clean stay value for money. The doors bang a bit loudly and the food could be better quality. I would stay again...."
"Girls on reception would not accept order for room service or payment by debit card. £5.00 paid for airport transfer in mini bus. A taxi arr..."
"We were driving down from Arbroath to fly from Manchester Airport and decided to try and find somewhere to stay over as we would be arriving..."
"Recommend this hotel staff were very efficient. We arrived at 9.20pm I asked what was the latest time we could eat in the restaurant, the la..."
About the hotel
Choose the Airport Inn Manchester, minutes from your Manchester Airport check-in. You can expect a friendly welcome as you check in at the relaxing surround. Turn off the M56 motorway and leave your car in the complimentary car park .
Airport transfers are available via the hotel every 30 minutes for an additional charge unless included in your park and fly rate. You are 15 minutes from Manchester city centre. It's 10 miles from Holiday Inn Manchester Airport to Old Trafford football stadium for Manchester United kick-offs. Direct trains run from the airport to Manchester Piccadilly station for The Lowry arts centre and Imperial War Museum North. Take a walk in the leafy Bollin Valley next to the hotel, or shop at the Trafford Centre , 14 miles away. Trains from nearby Manchester Airport rail station take you to meetings in Warrington , 20 minutes away and Birmingham in 60 minutes. Our 13 meeting rooms have wireless Internet and there's a break-out area with complimentary tea and coffee. Our Lobby PCs are available 24 hours. Order hot dishes in the Lounge Bar, The Terrace restaurant or our bright conservatory. Breakfast is served from 4am for those catching early flights, and Room Service is 24 hours. Clear your head with a swim or a workout in the Health Club at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport hotel.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Airport Inn Manchester
Boiling had not come through from late rooms but reception dealt with quite efficiently.
Clean stay value for money.
The doors bang a bit loudly and the food could be better quality. I would stay again.