This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The accommodation is 20 yards from the pub in a private modern house. There are 6 bedrooms nicely decorated. All rooms have TV and internet connection.
A twin bedroom with en suite. 3 double bedrooms sharing a toilet and bathroom. On the ground floor is a family room with twin beds and a sofa bed and a further double bedroom with shared toilet and shower room. Breakfast is self serve from a selection of complimentary cereals, toast, tea and coffee available in a communal kitchen. The pub restaurant is open daily fro 12 noon to 8. 30pm serving delicious home made food.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Prince of Waterloo in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet