This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located on a quiet street in the centre of West London’s Notting Hill, famed for its eclectic spirit and eccentric charm, The Portobello Hotel is two converted neo-classical mansions with 21 bedrooms. One of London’s most well-known boutique hotels, it was founded in 1971 and ever since has been THE hotel for those in the know from the world of music, show business and fashion. It has hosted many famous faces over the years.
A stone's throw from the world famous Portobello Market, the transit links of Notting Hill Gate and an easy stroll to Kensington Gardens, it is ideally situated for those wanting to take in the local culture and many sites of London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet