- 26 guest reviews
"Almost like 1970's motel accommodation. The rooms are dated and the corridors that lead to them smell foisty. Helpful staff and a good break..."
"Great place to stay...."
"Nice clean accomodation bit dated room we had didnt have the best shower but made use of the ones in the pool area which were better staff s..."
"Room was very small but for a short stay was OK...."
"Room good, but shower very poor...."
About the hotel
Please note that we do not accept cash payments on arrival for accommodation. The Rivenhall Hotel & Health Spa is centrally positioned in the heart of Essex on the A12, with Braintree,the city of Chelmsford,and the historical town of Colchester being in close proximity. Our facilities include: a vibrant & contemporary bar and lounge area; the oak beamed Lantana Restaurant; 53 en-suite bedrooms; 7 conference rooms including 2 beautiful banqueting suites and our modern Proxima Fitness Centre & Spa.
Please note no under 10 year olds are allowed in the pool spa or gym area and between the ages of 10 to 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Tired in so many ways
Almost like 1970's motel accommodation.
The rooms are dated and the corridors that lead to them smell foisty. Helpful staff and a good breakfast though, especially at the low price made up for it.
Very disappointed of the room
Booked a double room for 2 persons but it seemed more of a double room for 1 person
I did tell reception the room was disappointing to what was advertised on site
So unfortunately will not b using again