- Very Good
- 134 guest reviews
"We arrived late after plane delays but were given a good welcome. Room was basic and what you would want as the bare minimum (ok for us as o..."
"4 of us stayed overnight before we flew on holiday. Comfy beds and great food. Perfect...."
"We used this hotel as a stop over before flying out to turkey. We are a family of five and found the room and facilities in the hotel ideal..."
"I 've stayed many times at the Airport Inn, and find it very convenient for the airport and very good value for money...."
About the hotel
Situated half a mile from Gatwick Airport, this hotel offers an excellent location for pre or post flight stays. The hotel boasts 125 non-smoking bedrooms, as well as a 24 hour shuttle service to and from Gatwick Airport. Full wireless internet access is available in all bedrooms and public areas, which is complimentary to all residents.
**** Car Parking: Car parking is available at an extra charge of £7 per night. Subject to availability. Please contact hotel to book. **** ****Shuttle Bus: At the bus station, wait by the Hotels Courtesy Coach Pick Up Point. Our shuttle runs 24 hours, every 10 minutes between 5. 00 am and 09. 00 am, from 09. 15 till 23. 00 every 15 minutes, and between 23. 20 am and 4. 50 am every 30 minutes. The Bus Numbers are G1, G3 & G7. The charge is £3. 00 per adult and £1. 50 per child, each way**** The hotel is also a perfect base to discover Chessington World of Adventures whilst all the attractions of central London and Brighton can be reached within 30 minutes on the rail network. The hotel offers 7 meeting rooms, designed to accommodate up to 40 people theatre style.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and cheerful.
Basic but OK
We arrived late after plane delays but were given a good welcome.
Room was basic and what you would want as the bare minimum (ok for us as only an short overnight stay). Restaurant was great with an excellent breakfast choice.