- 5 guest reviews
"Everyone very friendly from the owner, who checked us in, her dogs, the other guests and the hens! The studio was spotless, well appointed a..."
"Lovely place to stay. Great to be able to walk to the Tor from the cottage. Swimming pool was lovely..."
"Brilliant location, wonderful farm and livestock and much to do in the surrounding area. Cottages were well prepared and had everything you..."
"I must say a Thank you to Gill for making our short break very enjoyable. We were thrilled with the cottage (Bramble) and loved everything a..."
"My boyfriend and I stayed in Appletree cottage - it was absolutely lovely! Very friendly owners with two beautiful dogs. A lovely place to e..."
About the hotel
Middlewick is a converted 17th Century Farmstead set on 16 acres of its own woodland, orchards, fields and gardens. Situated at the base of the famous Glastonbury Tor it is a great location to enjoy the Somerset countryside. The town of Glastonbury itself is a 20 minute walk along country lanes or a 5 minute drive.
Wells, the smallest city in England with its beautiful cathedral and Bishops Palace is just 4 miles away. The property has stunning views over the surrounding landscape including the Mendip Hills and the Somerset Levels. Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole are just short drives away and it is perfectly located to visit other attractions such as Longleat Safari Park, Burnham on Sea, Bath & West Showgrounds as well as the numerous National Trust properties that are nearby. With stone cottages, log cabins and glamping pods there is accommodation to suit all. An indoor swimming pool and steam room are also part of the complex. For larger groups a function room is available for hire that holds 48 people. There are plenty of farm animals to keep children entertained for families. For romantics there are 3 cottages with log burning fires. Dogs are very welcome in some of the cottages(please do enquire before booking as not all our cottages are dog friendly) and there are plenty of walks to take them on in the area. Glastonbury is also incredibly dog friendly with many restaurants allowing them to join you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and relaxed
Everyone very friendly from the owner, who checked us in, her dogs, the other guests and the hens.
The studio was spotless, well appointed and ideal for us (couple plus dog). Fine panorama of the Mendips as backdrop to an evening drink in the garden.
Lovely place to stay.
Great to be able to walk to the Tor from the cottage. Swimming pool was lovely