This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1895, the Edenfield House is a historic bed and breakfast located in beautiful Swainsboro, Georgia; a small city with a population of only about 7,400. We are located 14 miles north of Interstate 16, roughly centered in the geographic triangle created by Macon, Augusta, and Savannah; with each city being within an hour and a half drive! We have a total of 8 spacious guest bedrooms, all with private bathrooms and individually-controlled heat/air conditioning. There are numerous bedrooms on the first floor.
Our Wi-Fi network is very robust and we have ample off-street parking for all guests. There is a full commercial kitchen on site, along with dining facilities for up to 30 people. We also have an 82” TV which can be used for presentations, sporting events, or even movies.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet