- 1 guest reviews
"Set in beautiful, peaceful scenery and run by two lovely, welcoming hosts. The room was so clean and warm, lots of DVD's to watch and felt v..."
About the hotel
Claire & Phil are enthusiastic to welcome you to our comfortable accommodation at Hill Top, Killhope. Located at the very top of Weardale on the borders of County Durham, Cumbria and Northumberland you are ideally located for so many attractions and activities here. Hadrian's Wall - Coast 2 Coast Cycle Route - Barnard Castle - Durham - High & Low Force - Weardale & Teesdale - The Lake District - Appleby - the South Tyne Valley - Settle & Carlisle Line - Keilder Water - Beamish - Killhope Lead Mining Museum Hill Top is your ideal central base for exploring the North Pennies Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and beyond.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the cottage. Situated on the southern flank of Killhope Law, this cottage is located at around 1800ft (550 metres) above sea level, making it one of the highest altitude accommodation properties in the country. You will also be in the heart of a 'Dark Sky' designated area and enjoy the heavens like never before.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Easter weekend break
Set in beautiful, peaceful scenery and run by two lovely, welcoming hosts.
The room was so clean and warm, lots of DVD's to watch and felt very homely and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast too, hope we get the chance to visit again some time.