- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Friendly welcome, and a very nice room. Breakfast was delicious with very GOOD coffee...."
"We were made to feel really welcome and we had a fantastic stay , staff were outstanding..."
"Pont-y-Pair was a great base for 2 day trip. Good food, Purple Moose on tap and very friendly hosts..."
"Lovely place to stay. Hotel was very welcoming and food was perfect. I'm aiming on returning in summer...."
"Stayed for 1 night in July 2015, 2 adults and 2 dogs in the room. We couldn't have been made more welcome this is a very dog friendly establ..."
About the hotel
Pont-y-Pair Inn is conveniently located near the centre of Betws-y-Coed in the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. Formally known as the Pont-y-Pair Hotel it offers: 3 star inn Free wi-fi in all public areas & bedrooms Fresh homemade food Licenced bar & restaurant Drying room
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
LOVELY INN, FRIENDLY OWNER
Friendly welcome, and a very nice room.
Breakfast was delicious with very GOOD coffee.
Neil and Tina's overnight stay
We were made to feel really welcome and we had a fantastic stay , staff were outstanding