- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Excellent food. Boring decor. Comfortable bed.pleasant staff. No parking was not highlighted when we booked...."
"Room was small, not much space around the bed, but it was very clean. The view from the window wad fantastic. However, when we opened the wi..."
"You get what it says on the tin with the Pont-y-pair inn. A nice little traditional pub with a pool table, dart board juke box etc. Nice sel..."
"Nice hotel although the room was very tired only stayed one night as a stop off on our way home from northern Ireland Breakfast was good al..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Great food...."
About the hotel
Pont-y-Pair Inn is conveniently located near the centre of Betws-y-Coed in the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. Formally known as the Pont-y-Pair Hotel it offers: 3 star inn Free wi-fi in all public areas & bedrooms Fresh homemade food Licenced bar & restaurant Drying room
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great for one night
Boring decor. Comfortable bed.pleasant staff. No parking was not highlighted when we booked.
Small but great view
Room was small, not much space around the bed, but it was very clean.
The view from the window wad fantastic. However, when we opened the window the noise of the passing traffic was vey loud. The staff were all very helpful and friendly.