- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Room on top floor, recently decorated & comfortable if a little compact. Fan provided as room got quite hot in the warm weather. Small rail..."
"Good quality room for the price, this was an overnight stay for myself and the wife for our anniversary. The staff were friendly and took us..."
"This was the fines,most enjoyable experience and stay we have stayed at,..."
"My partner and I had been invited to a joint 60th birthday/ 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration in Wragby and needed somewhere to stay. The..."
"We simply had a wonderful time staying at the Ivy. Personnel were very courteous and kind. Could not ask for a nicer place to stay...."
About the hotel
A 17th century traditional village Inn, situated in Wragby, 9 miles east of Lincoln on the A158. Just 15 minutes drive to the city centre. A warm welcome awaits at The Ivy with a Roaring Log Fire, 5 Real Ales, Fine Wines, Beers, Spirits.
We serve quality home cooked food, including fresh caught Grimsby Fish & Aberdeen Angus Steaks. Specialist Gluten Free kitchen, and also stockists of Gluten Free Lager & Beers Our award-winning food is made using the finest local produce locally available All of our accommodation opened in October 2013 after a full refurbishment. All rooms are en-suite, all power shower, free view TV, complimentary BT Wi-Fi & Tea & Coffee facilities
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Two night stay
Room on top floor, recently decorated & comfortable if a little compact.
Fan provided as room got quite hot in the warm weather. Small rail provided for hanging clothes. Staff very welcoming, food ok in restaurant, a little overpriced, but thanks for fitting us in at short notice
Good quality room for the price, this was an overnight stay for myself and the wife for our anniversary.
The staff were friendly and took us to our room after booking in. The en-suite room was spacious and very clean, with towels and soap provided. Food is available in the restaurant or there is a café either side if you prefer. The bar had a large choice of beers, ciders, wines and spirits. Would definitely recommend.