- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Although our stay was very brief we were made welcome and we're pleased with the room, atmosfear, staff and everything in general...."
"Wonderful pub really friendly great room not noises at night breakfast was excellent..."
"Good food excellent staff wonderful fireworks great band..."
"The Ivy is easily accessible from Lincoln and is ideally placed to leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed after the hustle and bustle of th..."
"very nice hotel and helpful..."
About the hotel
A 17th century traditional village Inn, situated in Wragby, 9 miles east of Lincoln on the A158. Just 15 minutes drive to the city centre. A warm welcome awaits at The Ivy with a Roaring Log Fire, Cask Ales, Fine Wines & Home Cooked Food by Geoff Kernon, 3 consecutive years winner of Restaurant of the Year Awards, with over 30 years experience Our award-winning food is made using the finest local produce locally available All of our accommodation opened in October 2013 after a full refurbishment.
All rooms are en-suite, all power shower, free view TV, complimentary BT Wi-Fi & Tea & Coffee facilities
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/01/2015 to 08/01/2015 - Kitchen will be closed between Saturday 3rd January & Thursday 8th january 2015. Hence no food served. However WRAGBY does have 2 cafes open early plus a co-op, Chinese take away & a pizza/ kebab shop The LateRooms.com rates for The Ivy in WRAGBY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Although our stay was very brief we were made welcome and we're pleased with the room, atmosfear, staff and everything in general.
Day at the races
Wonderful pub really friendly great room not noises at night breakfast was excellent