- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"This was the fines,most enjoyable experience and stay we have stayed at,..."
"My partner and I had been invited to a joint 60th birthday/ 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration in Wragby and needed somewhere to stay. The..."
"We simply had a wonderful time staying at the Ivy. Personnel were very courteous and kind. Could not ask for a nicer place to stay...."
"Hotel charges £10.95 for breakfast and gives you a voucher to go to the tea room next door who charge (on their menu) £4.85. Tea in a mug no..."
"Great staff good food...."
About the hotel
A 17th century traditional village Inn, situated in Wragby, 9 miles east of Lincoln on the A158. Just 15 minutes drive to the city centre. A warm welcome awaits at The Ivy with a Roaring Log Fire, 5 Real Ales, Fine Wines, Beers, Spirits.
We serve quality home cooked food, including fresh caught Grimsby Fish & Aberdeen Angus Steaks. Specialist Gluten Free kitchen, and also stockists of Gluten Free Lager & Beers Our award-winning food is made using the finest local produce locally available All of our accommodation opened in October 2013 after a full refurbishment. All rooms are en-suite, all power shower, free view TV, complimentary BT Wi-Fi & Tea & Coffee facilities
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
This was the fines,most enjoyable experience and stay we have stayed at,
Two night short break in Wragby, Market Rasen, Lincs
My partner and I had been invited to a joint 60th birthday/ 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration in Wragby and needed somewhere to stay.
The person whose birthday it was gave us list of nearby venues available. I checked quite a few out on line and The Ivy came up as the best for location/value and comfort. We had a lovely break and were very welcome by the owners of The Ivy. We would definitely recommend it and would stay there again.