- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Lovely, friendly pub with excellent food. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated...."
"The under eaves room was small but well appointed. Very warm. We couldn't hear any noise from the busy pub..."
"Everything from reception to leaving was excellent,especially the sirloin steak...."
"Everything to hand, room,food and drinks. Staff kind and helpful, no problems...."
About the hotel
A 17th century traditional village Inn, situated in Wragby, 9 miles east of Lincoln on the A158. Just 15 minutes drive to the city centre. A warm welcome awaits at The Ivy with a Roaring Log Fire, 4 Cask Ales, Fine Wines, Beers, Spirits.
We serve quality home cooked food, including fresh caught Grimsby Fish & Aberdeen Angus Steaks. Specialist Gluten Free kitchen, and also stockists of Gluten Free Lager & Beers Our award-winning food is made using the finest local produce locally available All of our accommodation opened in October 2013 after a full refurbishment. All rooms are en-suite, all power shower, free view TV, complimentary BT Wi-Fi & Tea & Coffee facilities
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely, friendly pub with excellent food.
The room was spacious and beautifully decorated.
Small but beautifully decorated
The under eaves room was small but well appointed.
Very warm. We couldn't hear any noise from the busy pub