- 1 guest reviews
"This was an excellent apartment and would come back again. Very clean and everything you would need for a break ...."
About the hotel
Central Suite, School Street, Halifax, HX1 1QZ Perfect for business trips, leisure or family stays, this modern contemporary spacious apartment sleeps up to 4 adults and is a fantastic alternative to hotels in Halifax. Outside Located within the centre of Halifax, 200yards from Halifax Train Station and with excellent access to the M62 motorway network, this stylish and recently renovated apartment is within easy reach of Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Manchester and Leeds. Bronte Country and the picturesque villages of Haworth and Hebden Bridge are just 15 minutes drive away while on your doorstep, you’ll discover a great mix of shops, bars, restaurants, nightlife and the new Broad Street Plaza.
Free private, secure parking provides complete privacy and peace of mind. Inside Relax with a cold beer on the slouchy leather sofas while catching up with your favourite programmes on the large, plasma TV screen. The spacious open plan apartment is set off beautifully by high ceilings, contemporary art and striking fixtures & fittings. In the kitchen you’ll find everything you need to be a domestic god (or goddess) including all modern integrated appliances (fridge freezer, oven, hob, extractor, washing machine & dryer, kettle, toaster and microwave) benefiting from a range of matching state of the art appliances and kitchen accessories. The sleek, spacious fully tiled bathroom includes chrome fittings and a white suite of wall mounted wash basin, WC and large bath with integrated power shower. In the master bedroom you’ll find a luxurious double bed with a snug mattress to ensure you have the best night sleep, a handy full length mirror and plenty of handy storage space including matching bedside tables, a double wardrobe and large chest of drawers. A double sofa bed in the lounge provides additional sleeping space for friends, family and guests who decide to stay over.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent will stay again
This was an excellent apartment and would come back again.
Very clean and everything you would need for a break .