- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Although it was very clean throughout it was is need of an overall refurbishment. A new mattress should be top priority in Room No 1 as the..."
"Room was nice, however domestic staff were very loud especially at 7am on the morning...."
"Nice friendly reception on arrival good first impression Room bit basic but clean and just what I wanted although bed not the greatest Bar..."
"The room was good. Better fittings than budget hotels anf the room was bigger than more expensive hotels I have stayed in. I wish they allow..."
About the hotel
The Blue Bell Lodge is ideally situated just off the A19 giving excellent access to the north and south. We are 3 miles from the town centre, Middlesbrough railway station , Middlesbrough football club and close to the major business parks. The hotel offers free ample car parking, disabled facilities and complimentary meeting facilities for residential guests.
The Blue Bell Pub is well known for its friendly relaxed environment, providing a wide range of great food. More than that, it has all the extras to remind you of your 'local' away from home: sport, occasional theme nights, charity events and much more. It is also a great base from which to explore the North Yorkshire Moors and coastal resorts. Free Wi-fi access in all bedrooms and public areas.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Blue Bell Lodge Hotel in MIDDLESBROUGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Although it was very clean throughout it was is need of an overall refurbishment.
A new mattress should be top priority in Room No 1 as the springs were completely gone !!!