- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"I booked in the very last hour (midnight) and I was able to get the room to sleep. They have a reception for 24 hours. Their receptions are..."
"I was looking for a base for my weekend in the E Midlands and am pleased I chose 281. Very reasonable accommodation, sensible price and frie..."
"Very comfortable and very friendly and ideal location for me..."
"Hi Travelers in and around UK Midlands ~ I highly recommend: 281 Restaurant and Rooms, at Mansfield UK ~ their BNB / Hotel was pleasant and..."
"Place is nice and clean, the owner is so attentive and friendly. would like to stay again if working on the same area...."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the beautiful Robin Hood country with Sherwood Forest close by, 281 Restaurant & Rooms offers a high quality stay in a contemporary and stylish setting. Whether you are looking for fine dining in the restaurant or a light bite in the welcoming bar each of the separate dining areas has a unique feel and décor. 281 Restaurant and Rooms is situated on A60 Nottingham Road in Mansfield.
The original property was built around 1910 of local Mansfield sandstone as houses for successful merchants of the town. The hotel is owned by Lisa Griffiths & Liz Savage. The two business partners have a vast knowledge of and a proven record within the hospitality industry. This is an opportunity to realise a long cherished dream of opening their own business in the area they have lived for many years. 3 star rated by the Visit Britain the hotel offers 19 bedrooms – each with en-suite bathroom facilities, a restaurant and licensed bar. We cater for weddings, christening and other special occasions. Free parking and Wi-Fi is available.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/09/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note the hotel will charge a deposit (equivalent to the first night stay) at the time of booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great Customer Service
I booked in the very last hour (midnight) and I was able to get the room to sleep.
They have a reception for 24 hours. Their receptions are very accommodative, friendly and helpful. The room is warm and cosy. Their food is well served especially their black pudding.
If you need very welcoming hotel, I recommend this hotel. It also near to train station, bus station and bus stop, and shops. Thank you to 281 Restaurant and Room, great service especially to (M and Z)!. Keep it up!!.
Pleasant room and very friendly people.
I was looking for a base for my weekend in the E Midlands and am pleased I chose 281.
Very reasonable accommodation, sensible price and friendly people. I would happily stay there again if I need a room in that area.