This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa is located on the eastern crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah. Surrounded by lush gardens, 293 beautifully appointed rooms and villas are uniquely designed with contemporary Asian flair overlooking lagoons or the Palm. Complementing such a prestigious destination, resort facilities include a private beach, three lagoons, water sports, a shoreline infinity pool, a fitness studio and two tennis courts and an Anantara Spa sanctuary with 10 treatment rooms, all designed with relaxation and luxurious indulgence in mind.
Culinary journeys are crafted from the finest ingredients offering mouth-watering diversity and impeccable tastes. We are excited to announce that our resort will soon benefit from a new luxurious Hammam facility at the Anantara Spa. Therefore, our spa will be closed for enhancement works from 19th April - 19th September 2015. During this period, guests will be able to enjoy the signature Anantara Spa services in our Spa Treatment Villas, in room treatments & our Spa Cabana.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. The Spa will be closed from the 19th April till 19th September 2015. The LateRooms.com rates for Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet