"Comfy bed and good shower. Good value for London...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Kensington, Kensington Aparthotel offers modern 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. Earl’s Court Tube station is a 5-minute walk from the apartments and Cromwell Hospital is just 300 feet away. Kensington Aparthotel’s apartments are elegantly decorated, with a fully-fitted kitchen featuring a microwave and a refrigerator.
The contemporary living/dining area features a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centre is less than a 10-minute walk away and the Natural History Museum is less than a mile from the property. The Royal Albert hall is only a mile away and the Victoria & Albert Museum is just a 15-minute walk from the apartments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/06/2016 to 31/12/2016 - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 18:00 FOR SAME DAY ARRIVAL. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Dirty and unsafe
No safe box as advertised. Windows open and unlockable. Easy to access from street. Not safe for people or property. In the morning shouted through the door to be "out in half an hour" despite arranging a leaving time at the reception desk.
First impression,very good:Clean,compact,quiet,however proved to be noisy- had no sleep. Left at 7am
Beware of room 302.
Haven taken 30 minutes to find the check-in desk(in another building) resulting from inadequate information on booking, the room at first was great. Plenty of space, a small balcony, comfortable bed, perfect for what we needed. The only down side was the toilet didn't flush properly, and the overhead lights had wiring exposed but we could live with all that. However, around 2am-3am, other guests arrived with their suitcases. This is when we discovered the apartment was not sound proof, the walls were made of wood and we were right beside the lift, which had a bell that pinged when the doors opened. We were kept awake all night with the talking in the room above, banging of the wardrobe doors, flushing of the toilet and suitcases dropping on the floor. When you are tired, it just turned into a night from hell. We got up and got out by 7.00am on a Saturday morning as the smoothing noise of the London traffic came as light relief.