- 5 guest reviews
"Owners very friendly ,delicious breakfast, excellent position...."
"After a long walk from Ilkley along the Dales Way, Raines Close is a welcome sight. Warm and welcoming hosts and a lovely guest house. Very..."
"A lovely home from home accommodation. Comfortable room with modern bathroom. A wide selection of breakfast choices including a full English..."
"Treated the other half to a night away from the children for her birthday, and got to say we both had a fantastic nights stay! Friendly, cle..."
"Warm, friendly welcome to my son and me in this wonderful Dales village. ,..."
About the hotel
Feel instantly at home at this small guest house which is constantly being improved by it's caring owners. Situated a few minutes walk from the village centre, it has private parking and wonderful gardens with panoramic views of Wharfedale. It has three en-suite bedrooms and a fourth one with private bathroom.
One of the ensuite rooms is on ground floor and is most suitable for people who find stairs a difficulty.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Welcoming and comfortable stay
Owners very friendly ,delicious breakfast, excellent position.
A little piece of bliss ...
After a long walk from Ilkley along the Dales Way, Raines Close is a welcome sight.
Warm and welcoming hosts and a lovely guest house. Very comfortable beds make for a great sleep. The ample breakfast sets you up for the next leg. A recommended place to stay, worth the extra cost for a little piece of bliss.