- 3 guest reviews
"Treated the other half to a night away from the children for her birthday, and got to say we both had a fantastic nights stay! Friendly, cle..."
"Warm, friendly welcome to my son and me in this wonderful Dales village. ,..."
"Brilliant place to stay..."
About the hotel
Feel instantly at home at this small guest house which is constantly being improved by it's caring owners. Situated a few minutes walk from the village centre, it has private parking and wonderful gardens with panoramic views of Wharfedale. It has three en-suite bedrooms and a fourth one with private bathroom.
One of the ensuite rooms is on ground floor and is most suitable for people who find stairs a difficulty.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic nights stay
Treated the other half to a night away from the children for her birthday, and got to say we both had a fantastic nights stay.
Friendly, clean, lovely room, nice breakfast, and all in a fantastic setting. After our one night stay, we would recommend it to anyone especially now so many B & B's and Hotels in the countryside only do two nights minimum. Top marks.
Raines Close Guest House
Warm, friendly welcome to my son and me in this wonderful Dales village.