- 1 guest reviews
"Top class. Keith was a very accommodating host. Great service...."
About the hotel
The Barley Field is a large Guest Accommodation/Bed and Breakfast with 21 bedrooms just a five minute walk from the heart of Waterford city. Recently under new management, it has been given a complete make over. There is a lovely cosy bar which has live music at weekends and serves breakfast from 7am-10am 7 days a week.
The Barley Field has live Traditional Irish music every Wednesday by Father & Son and live music Saturday & Sunday nights, with local 1 or 2 piece bands performing from 22:30 to 00:30. There are various places to visit in historic Waterford, including the famous House of Waterford Crystal, 10 minutes’ walk away, and the Bishops Palace dating back to 1743. The Waterford Museum of Treasures and Reginald's Tower dating back to 914 is just 15 minutes away by foot. www. waterfordtreasures. com We offer great value for money and a warm welcome, making it the perfect stopover when in Waterford. Off street parking is available free of charge and free wi/fi and we also offer golf and water sport packages.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Barley Field
Keith was a very accommodating host. Great service.