- 2 guest reviews
"Very good family run hotel, helpful pleasant staff and very clean. food was excellent...."
"We had an excellent week staying at the Old Mill Inn. Comfortable room, excellent food and friendly staff. A perfect location for visiting t..."
About the hotel
The Old Mill Inn is a family run Inn with Lounge Bar and Restaurant, Set in the picturesque farming village of Dearham. The Old Mill Inn, currently has 10 letting rooms, a large restaurant function room with seating for approximately 100 guests. Spacious lounge bar with Darts,Pool, extensive gardens, including a large secure beer garden.
Manager, Tom Armstrong along with his team would like to assure guests of a warm, friendly welcome whilst they provide some of the best Cumbrian hospitality. All Bookings Include a free continental Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi & Parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Mill Inn
Very good family run hotel, helpful pleasant staff and very clean.
food was excellent.
A relaxing week
We had an excellent week staying at the Old Mill Inn.
Comfortable room, excellent food and friendly staff. A perfect location for visiting the northern & western Lake District and the Solway coast.