- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed the Saturday night with my wife. The owner showed us to our rooms he was very helpful. The room was alright the only problem we had w..."
"on a quiet street close to the front, good sized rooms..."
"A lovely friendly place couldn't ask for anything more will be going back..."
About the hotel
Built in 1885, next to the old tram station, Aunties Coliseum Hotel is situated about 1 mile from Blackpool’s colourful town centre. With free Wi-Fi access in public areas, there is also a TV lounge, a bar, darts and a pool table. Each room at Aunties Coliseum Hotel includes a TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities, an en suite bathroom.
Irons and hairdryers are available. Car parking is also available for up to 8 cars. Within the spacious bar and dining room, a full English breakfast can be enjoyed by guests in the mornings. An evening meal is also available on request. Vegetarians and children can be catered for. From the hotel, the famous Blackpool Tower is a 10-minute walk. Madame Tussauds Blackpool is a 9-minute walk away and Central Pier is less than a mile away. The Winter Gardens, one of Blackpool’s most iconic features, is a 15-minute walk from the hotel along the promenade.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Get what you pay for
Stayed the Saturday night with my wife.
The owner showed us to our rooms he was very helpful. The room was alright the only problem we had was the shower , flicked the switch to turn it on
And it was fine for 5 minutes but then when cold (wife wasn't happy about having a cold shower)
I managed to sort it out for me going in but it seemed that the shower had a fault over heating and going cold!. Breakfast was really nice maybe could do with abit more on the plate, dinning area was nice and clean and the staff were very helpful
We paid £54 for the night and for that price I don't think you could go wrong!!. Just maybe sort the shower out . Cheers
on a quiet street close to the front, good sized rooms