This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Overlooking the bay of Positano, the Positano Art Hotel Pasitea is a perfect example of Mediterranean architecture, with its masonry, lava stone and wrought iron furnishing. Completely renovated, the Hotel has the typical terrace-structure which can be immediately recognized thanks to the magnificent bougainvillea coming up from the vulcanic rocks to underline the property shapes made of arches and vaults. The Hall has a blue flooring painted of white waves which reminds the water sea movement.
The circular stairs leads to every floor from which enjoy a different amazing view of Positano and of the sea. All the rooms are wide, air conditioned, with satellite television and individual balconies overlooking the sea. Each one faces a wonderful seaside landscape and the suites have a seaview Jacuzzi. The hotel has also a very special wine bar, where it’s possible to have dinner, taste the best products of Italian gastronomy and chose from a great selection of national wines. Free Wi-Fi ADSL connection and efficient business corner in the lobby. Private car park with an extra charge Friendly staff can assist you with tourist and travel information. Take advantage of the hotel’s wonderful location to explore the Amalfi coast. A shuttle is available from/to Naples Central Station and Capodichino Airport.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet