- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"As you drive up the drive you are blown away by the imposing building which you assume is the hotel...well it is....kind of.. The reception,..."
"Initially a little disappointed as a wedding was taking place over our visit but the quality of service and accommodation we received was fa..."
"The Salomon Estate puts my faith back in the known long term title of Kent being the Garden of England. The estate, buildings, staff, accomm..."
"We stayed here for a wedding so just one night, bu the staff couldn't do enough on check-in and allowed a later check-out to tie in with our..."
"We stayed here before my sisters hen do. the room was clean and the shower worked well. thought it was a bit odd to have the wardrobe in the..."
About the hotel
Salomons combines innovation and elegance, set in 36 acres of picturesque gardens, woodland, rolling parkland and lakes. Elegance, because this creative energy is housed in the historic Victorian buildings and grounds that make up the Salomons Estate in Southborough, near Tunbridge Wells. This elegance in particular makes it the perfect setting for its present day use as one of Kent’s leading wedding venues.
Innovation, because it has established itself as one of the country’s most successful centers for training and development. Our bedrooms have recently been fully refurbished so if you are looking for a hotel room in Tunbridge Wells get in touch for availability now. We have single, double and twin bedrooms and plenty of free parking on site. Accommodation There are two accommodation houses at Salomons - Canterbury and Broomhill - which are available to book as hotel (bed & breakfast) rooms or can be booked in conjunction with an event being hosted at Salomons. The recent addition of 23 rooms, taking our room number to 47 provides ample space for large residential conferences or function guests. There are 47 bedrooms in total which comprise of doubles, twins and singles. All have en-suite shower facilities, freeview TV, direct dial telephones, WiFi, and tea/coffee making facilities. The Estate and grounds are guide dog friendly.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
As you drive up the drive you are blown away by the imposing building which you assume is the hotel...well it is....kind of..
The reception, lounges, bar and restaurant are there but the accommodation is in wooden student accommodation. To be fair they have done their best to make it look and feel 4 star but it doesnt quite work. Everything creaked every time someone came in the building and the room was warm and stuffy even when it was cool outside. I was glad to see plans for new accommodation which looks the part but sadly the current arrangement left us disappointed.
A little disappointing
I think one of the biggest disappointments was that the accommodation is off up the hill in some uninspiring institutional looking blocks.
The web site and reality didn't really marry up.