- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Cousins get-together. The room was small but very well decorated and furnished. Fortunately there was buggy to take us up to our accommodati..."
"The hotel is located in the beautiful Kent countryside with gorgeous views and woodland to walk through. When you arrive you think that you..."
"What a beautiful hotel, stunning views, great museum within the building. The best steak I've ever had! Will be back...."
"Very Nice Hotel, Great views and use of a well equipped Gym. will be back. The room was clean and well presented. I found the location of th..."
"Stayed here whilst travelling with work and it was like a mini holiday - very peaceful, beautiful surroundings. Spotlessly clean room and co..."
About the hotel
A 7-minute drive from the centre of Tunbridge Wells, Salomons lies in 36 acres of picturesque grounds, and offers high-quality rooms in the purpose-built annex, a short walk from the mansion house. There is a restaurant, bar and gym within the Salomons estate, and free WiFi and parking. Each room has en suite shower facilities and complementary toiletries.
There is a TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are located in the annex. A full English breakfast is served each morning in the main house. The Salomons Estate Bistro has an outdoor terrace and offers a variety of lunch and dinner dishes, and afternoon tea is also served. Tunbridge Wells’ famous Pantiles are within a 10-minute drive, and the town offers a wealth of cafés, restaurants and theatres, as well as excellent shopping facilities. The Estate and grounds are guide dog friendly. Check-in is from 3pm with reception available 24/7.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The room was small but very well decorated and furnished. Fortunately there was buggy to take us up to our accommodation otherwise we would have left. We were put in a small room for our evening room away from the wedding party. The room was boring with no special decoration and no pictures on the walls. The wait for food for the evening meal was far too long without even a bread roll to show willing. My husband strode out in annoyance to request food and it jogged them into action. When the food started to arrive it was very good and we enjoyed everything we ate.
Lovely Surroundings - Rooms not as you would expect
The hotel is located in the beautiful Kent countryside with gorgeous views and woodland to walk through.
When you arrive you think that you will be staying in the main manor house but no. The guests stay in a residential area at the back of the site. Whilst a stones throw from the main house it is located up a steep hill so could be a struggle of elderly or disabled guests. The access for the rooms is disabled friendly and to me it seemed to be like a student residential block. The room I was in was a bit smaller than a typical hotel room and situated by the fire door/disabled access. This meant that in the morning I was awoken by the entry buzzer from the door quite a lot. The service was excellent especially when I found I had no towels in my room. A quick call down to reception and the towels were supplied. Breakfast was lovely and a beautiful view to look across. I don't think I would have liked to pay full price for the limited stay I had there but you can imagine that they would put on a fabulous wedding or celebration.