- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"We booked through LateRooms as we took a last minute decision to stay over to make the travel easier for us to visit the O2 to see U2. We we..."
"I really enjoyed my stay at staycity apartments. Staff were really friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the setup of the kitchen was ju..."
"Only stayed one night, but was easy to get to and a nice place to crash for one night. Got upgraded for nothing so can't complain about that..."
"The apartments were in a great location for local attractions and very close to transport links. The room was clean, spacious and comfortabl..."
"Efficient, convenient, well appointed..."
About the hotel
Located in Greenwich, Staycity Aparthotels London Greenwich High Road is a 3 min walk from Greenwich train station and a 10 min walk to the Cutty Sark, the Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park. Each apartment features fully equipped open plan kitchenette with hobs, microwave/oven, fridge, dishwasher , en suite bathroom with shower, a flat screen TV, air conditioning, 24- hour reception and free Wi-Fi. On-site parking is available at additional charge (reservation required).
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/04/2014 to 31/12/2020 - A refundable deposit of GBP 50 per person will be required at the time of arrival for any incidentals or damages. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
An overnight stay for a visit to the O2
We booked through LateRooms as we took a last minute decision to stay over to make the travel easier for us to visit the O2 to see U2.
We were lucky enough to be chosen as the VIP of the day, which meant we were upgraded to a larger room with a lounge etc. The facilities were really great, the staff we pleasant and helpful (ordered our taxi for the O2) and most important of all, the bed was comfy. Would definitely recommend, and will now look at booking another break - the location shortlist has just got easier as will want to be a location where we can stay in a Staycity !!
Lovely apartment for a weekend away
I really enjoyed my stay at staycity apartments.
Staff were really friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the setup of the kitchen was just adequate for our needs. I will definitely consider the apartments for future accommodation needs