- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"What a lovely place with really friendly staff who also made a fuss of our four legged friend. Stayed in the feature room which apparently d..."
"We booked a superior double room. We were given room 5 on the top floor. It is a lovely old room with wooden beams, lots of character and a..."
"Lovely hotel in a lovely setting. Great food. A very relaxing stay...."
"Booked this night away for my husbands birthday. Great little village, beautiful little inn, gorgeous room and most comfortable bed ever!..."
"Room we stayed in was at the top of the hotel and quite small. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and one of the meals (a pork chop) wa..."
About the hotel
Built in 947AD England's oldest Inn. With Luxury bedrooms each with their own Nespresso coffee machines, British toiletries and food centred around local produce and robust seasonal cooking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
What a lovely place with really friendly staff who also made a fuss of our four legged friend.
Stayed in the feature room which apparently doesn't generally allow dogs, such a shame as we would stay again to have the same room. Only allowed due to overlooking the dog on booking.
Lovely location and pub, small room
We booked a superior double room.
We were given room 5 on the top floor. It is a lovely old room with wooden beams, lots of character and a great view over the roofs towards the hills. Room was a lot smaller than expected for a superior double. It is the only hotel I have ever stayed in without a wardrobe or an area to hang up a few clothes, very inconvenient. A wardrobe should be standard for all hotel rooms, especially at over £100 per night and a 4 star hotel. Website also states that each room has an iron/ ironing board but only available by calling reception. The breakfast was good with fresh bread and a range of cooked option. The bar area was also lovely with lots of character.