This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Overlooking Douglas Bay, At Caledonia Hotel is nestled in the centre of the largest town in the Isle of Man, Douglas. Originally steeped Victorian heritage, the now fully modernised facilities include free Wi-Fi, a bar and a restaurant. The rooms at Caledonia Hotel each feature a work desk, an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a radio and tea and coffee making facilities.
Within the large dining area, a freshly cooked breakfast is served every morning. In the evening, guests can enjoy the delights of the on-site Imperial Dragon Chinese Restaurant, before retreating to the bar for a relaxing drink. From the hotel, the sea terminal is a short 5-minute drive away. The Strand Shopping Centre is also just a 5-minute journey in the car. The hotel is just 50 metres across the road from Douglas Bay Beach.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet