Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
|3||Self Classified Hostel||Ratings explained|
Location AND Value - The easiest Hostel to find when traveling from Edinburgh Airport or Glasgow.
Facilities we offer include:
* Lockers (PLEASE NOTE - access to lockers between 8 am and 11 pm only)
* Kitchen for guests use (PLEASE NOTE - access to the kitchen between 8am and 11pm only)
* Hairdryers in public areas
* Left luggage facilities
* Children welcome when staying in a private room only with accompanying adults – children under 18 are not permitted to stay in dorms
* Free Wi-Fi in public areas
* Free tea and coffee
* Pool table (PLEASE NOTE - access from 8 am to 11 pm only)
* Lounge with TV (PLEASE NOTE - open from 8 am until 11 pm only)
* 24 hour security entry
* Triple room consists of lower double bed and upper single bed.
* Family room consists of 3 single bunks and 1 lower double bunk.
* No Pets
PLEASE NOTE that there are limited electrical sockets in the dormitories. These plugs can only be used for charging mobile phones and laptops. Using these plugs for anything else will automatically shut off the power. Items left to charge are done so at the owners own risk and the hostel cannot be held responsible for any items in the rooms or the public areas. There are extra sockets in the public areas. We ask guests to please remove items when they have finished charging to allow other guests access to the sockets.
Check-in from 1 pm until 11 pm. Check-out by 10 am. Any guests arriving after 11 pm will be required to pay a £5 late arrival fee to the member of night staff. Please note this is a one off fee of £5 and not £5 per person. Please advise us in advance of a late check in.
All reservations are payable in full on arrival.
A £10 per person deposit is asked from all guests on arrival which is returned on departure when key cards and bedding are returned.
If you are a group of 8 or more people you will be asked to pay the remaining balance as a group (not individually) and leave a £20 security bond per person on arrival. This bond will be returned on departure once the rooms have been checked by a staff member. Please note that you should allow time for your room to be checked as this can take up to 15 minutes, if you fail to leave time for your rooms to be inspected bonds will not be returned. If we require damages to be inspected by the owner, bonds will be kept and returned to you at a later date once a price has been determined for the damage. Disturbing other residents will also result in a penalty charge, the amount will be determined on a case by case basis. Upon arrival at the hotel your group will be asked to read through an introduction letter which lists damages and penalty charges as a guide only, the hotel reserves the right to change these.