- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"No hairdryer in room, need to ask at for one. TV is a little dated, no guide button. Room was dull with lack of lighting and couldn't open c..."
"Everything I wanted was within walking distance. Brilliant stay...."
"When we arrived the reception was dealing with a booking for 3 people ago we stood there for over 7 minutes waiting without being acknowledg..."
"Free parking was unexpected and very welcome Shower could be cleaner Noisy guests can easily be heard in rooms so you might want to take ear..."
"A warm welcome and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Whether you’re visiting Maidstone itself or want to explore the wider Kent area, the Maidstone Central Hotel offers a prime, well-positioned location from which to base your trip. The hotel is close to Maidstone Barracks train station, making it easily reachable. The setting also gives guests access to popular locations such as the Lockmeadow Entertainment Centre, meaning this is a very convenient choice for those attending specific events in the area.
Guests may also appreciate the outdoor pursuits available close by, which make this hotel perfect if you are planning an outdoor holiday. Both Cobtree Manor Park Golf Course and Cobham Manor Riding Centre offer unique experiences, whilst nearby Leeds Castle boasts scenic views and an exciting history. This can all be reached thanks to the hotel's central location, which also allows guests to enjoy the immediate thriving town of Maidstone. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Maidstone Central
No hairdryer in room, need to ask at for one.
TV is a little dated, no guide button. Room was dull with lack of lighting and couldn't open curtains due to scaffolding all around the building.
Travelodge Maidstone Central
Felt as we booked through laterooms we were allocated the cheaper rooms.
The room was dark and cramped. Furnishings needed updating. Tea and coffee facilities poor in room. Not a pleasant stay.