- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"O m g !! I've stayed in many places over the years but have never met or seen such a friendly welcoming professional team, all staff absolut..."
"On arrival at the hotel parking was difficult. There were very limited parking spaces, especially for such a large hotel, and only 2 disable..."
"Excellent place to stay. Centrally located. Good, clean accommodation. Staff exceptionally helpful...."
"Clean and good value...."
"No hairdryer in room, need to ask at for one. TV is a little dated, no guide button. Room was dull with lack of lighting and couldn't open c..."
About the hotel
Whether you’re visiting Maidstone itself or want to explore the wider Kent area, the Maidstone Central Hotel offers a prime, well-positioned location from which to base your trip. The hotel is close to Maidstone Barracks train station, making it easily reachable. The setting also gives guests access to popular locations such as the Lockmeadow Entertainment Centre, meaning this is a very convenient choice for those attending specific events in the area.
Guests may also appreciate the outdoor pursuits available close by, which make this hotel perfect if you are planning an outdoor holiday. Both Cobtree Manor Park Golf Course and Cobham Manor Riding Centre offer unique experiences, whilst nearby Leeds Castle boasts scenic views and an exciting history. This can all be reached thanks to the hotel's central location, which also allows guests to enjoy the immediate thriving town of Maidstone. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Bed sheets were stained went to go downstairs but nobody at reception had to sleep on top of the quilt all night
O m g !.
I've stayed in many places over the years but have never met or seen such a friendly welcoming professional team, all staff absolutely 1st class, from housekeepers to bar staff and reception made me feel like an old friend. And my puppy received the same attention. So thank you Maidstone I'll see you again.