- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"This was a very nice travel lodge handy for the shopping centre and easy to find from the motorway. Clean, and good breakfast...."
"Me and my partner have been to many hotels.. But this was without a doubt the best and most friendly we've been to :) ! Thankyou soo much..."
"good value for the money will stay again ...."
"Stayed here whilst attending business at Keele Uni & the hotel is very convenient. Reception on arrival was like warm, directing me to my ro..."
"Arrived and got a friendly welcome, the young lady on reception just handed my key over without saying what room we were in or where it was,..."
About the hotel
Set right in the heart of the town, the Newcastle-Under-Lyme Central Hotel is well positioned for anyone visiting the area. Conveniently accessible via the nearby bus station and Stoke-On-Trent train station, the hotel is easy to reach and offers guests easy access to many local attractions, including the New Vic Theatre and Britannia Stadium and Football Ground, home of Stoke City Football Club. All of these venues are less than 5 miles from the hotel, putting guests right at the centre of the action.
The Newcastle-under-Lyme Central Hotel is also situated very close to both the University Hospital of North Staffordshire (1 mile) and the University of Keele campus (2 miles). Perfect for prospective students or those visiting existing students, the convenient location makes this hotel perfect for guests wanting to enjoy a variety of pursuits. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Stop over hotel on way to Cornwall.
This was a very nice travel lodge handy for the shopping centre and easy to find from the motorway.
Clean, and good breakfast.
Best stay ever
Me and my partner have been to many hotels..
But this was without a doubt the best and most friendly we've been to :) . Thankyou soo much