- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Stay was good, clean and plenty of rooms. The service was polite and helpful...."
"Great room, fantastic location, great price. Had to keep getting key card reset, small annoyance which did not take away from great stay...."
"A very good hotel to stay at, as there is a National Car Park next door and an over night stay is half price when your ticket is stamped by..."
"This was ideal. The location puts you straight into the city centre and beyond...."
"Basic clean room. Comfortable bed and quiet despite central location. Met our needs well and was good value for money...."
About the hotel
Our Norwich Central hotel is right in the heart of the bustling city, with superb sights such as the imposing castle and stunning cathedral right on your doorstep. Norwich station is 1. 8 miles from the hotel.
You'll be ideally placed to explore the quirky boutiques and big-name stores around the cobblestoned Lanes area or to soak up the atmosphere at a thrilling game at the footy stadium, just over a mile away.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Parking available at an additional cost.
Due to the city centre location, some external noise may be heard.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms were as basic as basic can be, bed and TV.
No furnishings at all or nice touches, commercial bathroom poor standard, road and wind noise through window dreadful. Basic brew kit. I'd hate to stay on a cold winter night. Location not good for bars and clubs. However, on the plus side it was safe and secure. Parking next door in Ncp half price on checkout =£14.60 for 48 hrs. If yr single occupancy it's a rip off £157.00 for 2 nights bfast extra £7.95. Find a BandB!