- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Very good, nice for the price..."
"On the plus side the room was very neat and tidy and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. You couldn't fault it. On the minus sid..."
"The hotel is fairly new, according to my sat nav and off site parking is a bit of a pain. 1) to get to and 2) lumping your case in potential..."
"Car parking was an issue. Clean and tidy room but very basic...."
"Excellent service from the moment we walked in the previous day. Actually booked an extra night. Great check in, great staff... Room was lig..."
About the hotel
Close to the city centre, the Norwich Central Riverside Hotel offers a great place to stay for guests wanting access to everything Norwich has to offer. Well-connected to various transport links, this is a great base to explore the city from. Norwich City Football Club is just half a mile away, making this an ideal location for football fans.
It’s also a convenient choice for anyone visiting the University of East Anglia, at only 4. 2 miles away. Guests who want to experience local culture will enjoy the number of arts venues, theatres and halls found in close proximity. Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery is less than half a mile away, whilst the nearby Maddermarket Theatre and Norwich Playhouse offer more art and theatre events to enjoy. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Norwich Central Riverside
Very good, nice for the price
On the plus side the room was very neat and tidy and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable.
You couldn't fault it. On the minus sided as there was no air-con (although a fan was provided) the room was a little too warm whether windows were open or not so felt quite stuffy at times. It made me wonder how it would feel if we had a hot Summer spell.