- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"I cant fault the cleanliness of the rooms and whilst the rooms were basic it was nevertheless value for money.This is the second time I have..."
"Was decent, staff was friendly and room was good other than a stain on the floor...."
"Staff very friendly...room comfortable and reasonably priced. Breakfast fair but good choice. Good for city break...."
"A clean good size room with a nice big bed..."
"Staff were friendly, helpful and a delight to be around. Answered any questions quickly and efficiently. Made us feel comfortable and satisf..."
About the hotel
Ideally located close to the city centre, Nottingham Central Hotel is great for anyone visiting the legendary area of Nottingham. Close to Nottingham train station and accessible from East Midlands Airport, this hotel is great for people coming from any distance. Its central location ensures guests can enjoy all the benefits of this vibrant, such as the Broadmarsh & Victoria Shopping Centres (0.
25 miles), as well as access to Nottingham University (1. 5 miles). Both Nottingham Castle and Nottingham Caves are within a quarter of a mile of the hotel, offering unique days out for children and adults alike. The Royal Concert Hall, Galleries of Justice and Nottingham Arena can also be found within half a mile, providing opportunities for an exciting night out. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Nice location -hotel experience awful
Awful does not sum up how we felt about our stay here , no air con , Windows only open up to another double glazing unit so no air but the worse bit was location of room.
Put in 101 next to reception and the door for everyone's entrance to their rooms that was not a quite shut just kept banging all night long -good night sleep -absolutely not
Breakfast - forget it
I cant fault the cleanliness of the rooms and whilst the rooms were basic it was nevertheless value for money.This is the second time I have stayed in a Travelodge.
On both occasions staffing was scarce at breakfast time. Much of the main breakfast items were missing necessitating numerous guests standing around awaiting the arrival of bacon, eggs etc. Coffee machine was broken and they couldn't make tea because they had no kettle??.