- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"We stayed at this Travelodge for one night. we found the staff and the room very nice . the staff were very polite and efficient. the room w..."
"The room was really nice and clean we had an option to choose what floor we wanted to stay on which was nice, the only downside to the room..."
"Great staff, good sized rooms, however floor in our room was considerably ripped..."
"Was adequate for what we required, and in the perfect location for where we wanted to visit, although room was stuffy and we were unable to..."
"Great bed, nice large room, polite check in staff. Bathroom not entirely spotless...."
About the hotel
Ideally located close to the city centre, Nottingham Central Hotel is great for anyone visiting the legendary area of Nottingham. Close to Nottingham train station and accessible from East Midlands Airport, this hotel is great for people coming from any distance. Its central location ensures guests can enjoy all the benefits of this vibrant, such as the Broadmarsh & Victoria Shopping Centres (0.
25 miles), as well as access to Nottingham University (1. 5 miles). Both Nottingham Castle and Nottingham Caves are within a quarter of a mile of the hotel, offering unique days out for children and adults alike. The Royal Concert Hall, Galleries of Justice and Nottingham Arena can also be found within half a mile, providing opportunities for an exciting night out. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Visiting my daughter at uni
One Night Stay
We stayed at this Travelodge for one night.
we found the staff and the room very nice . the staff were very polite and efficient. the room was clean and ready for our arrival. the only things we have to say are as follows. My Partner feels there should be a Hairdryer in the room . I think that the pillows need to be any thing other than polyester type filling. or at least have some Feather pillows available for guests to have a choice.