- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Room was of great quality. Walking distance to City Centre. Good facilities in the room. No or very little noise...."
"I had a very uncomfortable sleep and was awoken every hour! We were on the top floor but the noise outside was loud! Bed uncomfortable, bath..."
"We stayed at this Travelodge for one night. we found the staff and the room very nice . the staff were very polite and efficient. the room w..."
"The room was really nice and clean we had an option to choose what floor we wanted to stay on which was nice, the only downside to the room..."
"Great staff, good sized rooms, however floor in our room was considerably ripped..."
About the hotel
Ideally located close to the city centre, Nottingham Central Hotel is great for anyone visiting the legendary area of Nottingham. Close to Nottingham train station and accessible from East Midlands Airport, this hotel is great for people coming from any distance. Its central location ensures guests can enjoy all the benefits of this vibrant, such as the Broadmarsh & Victoria Shopping Centres (0.
25 miles), as well as access to Nottingham University (1. 5 miles). Both Nottingham Castle and Nottingham Caves are within a quarter of a mile of the hotel, offering unique days out for children and adults alike. The Royal Concert Hall, Galleries of Justice and Nottingham Arena can also be found within half a mile, providing opportunities for an exciting night out. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Room was of great quality.
Walking distance to City Centre. Good facilities in the room. No or very little noise.
I had a very uncomfortable sleep and was awoken every hour.
We were on the top floor but the noise outside was loud. Bed uncomfortable, bathroom too small