- Very Good
- 121 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, small room but still excellent value for money...."
"I was allocated a room that had not been cleaned and serviced. When I complained, I was allocated another room that had been serviced, but t..."
"An enjoyable stay, helpful staff, no complaints at all..."
"This is one of the better Travel Lodges in the country. It was clean, great location opposite and it wasn't full of DHSS. The staff came acr..."
"Very pleasant stay.Staff very welcoming and helpful.Room was lovely and the location was perfect...."
About the hotel
Found close to the sea, the Paignton Seafront Hotel is in a prime location for anyone visiting this beautiful coastal town in Devon. This means guests are close to all the important attractions and amenities of the area, with Paignton train station only half a mile away and the traditional pier even closer. The immediate access to the Devonshire coastline that this hotel offers makes it the perfect choice for family holidays at the beach.
Children will also enjoy days out at the nearby Paignton Zoo (1. 8 miles), and there are plenty of other interesting landmarks to discover in the vicinity. These include Torre Abbey (2 miles), Kents Cavern (3. 9 miles) and Buckfast Abbey (13. 1 miles). So, whether you want to explore the delights of the coast or soak up some local culture, the Paignton Seafront Hotel is the perfect base to do it from. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, small room but still excellent value for money.
Bed linen stained and bed uncomfortable.
Breakfast was ok but kept running out of food so had to wait ages for them to replenish the empty dishes.