- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"Bath n sink plug was clogged up with hair so made draining of water very slow..."
"Nice clean room but a bit expensive compared to other Travelodge, parking expensive and if all rooms full not enough parking spaces...."
"If staying more than one night nowhere to put your things away few hangers on rack that's it, cups not washed for 2 days, plastic beakers in..."
"The only problem with the room was the vanity mirror was to high for my partner to sit to putt makeup on and doing her hair. The bed was ver..."
"We had a lovely stay our second stay with a wonderful Sea view. Staff very helpful Lawrence especially nothing was to much trouble. Car park..."
About the hotel
Found close to the sea, the Paignton Seafront Hotel is in a prime location for anyone visiting this beautiful coastal town in Devon. This means guests are close to all the important attractions and amenities of the area, with Paignton train station only half a mile away and the traditional pier even closer. The immediate access to the Devonshire coastline that this hotel offers makes it the perfect choice for family holidays at the beach.
Children will also enjoy days out at the nearby Paignton Zoo (1. 8 miles), and there are plenty of other interesting landmarks to discover in the vicinity. These include Torre Abbey (2 miles), Kents Cavern (3. 9 miles) and Buckfast Abbey (13. 1 miles). So, whether you want to explore the delights of the coast or soak up some local culture, the Paignton Seafront Hotel is the perfect base to do it from. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Bath n sink plug was clogged up with hair so made draining of water very slow
Nice clean room but a bit expensive compared to other Travelodge, parking expensive and if all rooms full not enough parking spaces.