- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Everything you could ask for...."
"sadly stay was only short. accommodation excellent. no complaints. fresh and clean room. staff on reception very friendly and helpful...."
"The hotel is located centrally but is a little hidden away making it hard to find when driving. There is paid parking nearby for £6 for 24 h..."
"You get precisely what you pay for with this hotel. Decent location, clean room. Only irritation is you have to pay for local parking, rathe..."
"From the bedroom window I could see into other rooms and they could see into mine which was very nerve racking, I could also see a roof to a..."
About the hotel
Located in the city centre, the Plymouth Hotel offers the perfect place to stay for anyone visiting this coastal location. The hotel's central position means that transport links are strong, with train and bus stations both within half a mile of the hotel and offering various connections across the country. Plymouth City Airport is also within reach, giving guests quick access to wider locations.
For attractions on your doorstep, many of Plymouth's most popular sites are just a short walk away, including the Theatre Royal (0. 1 miles) and National Marine Aquarium (0. 5 miles). This is also an ideal choice for anyone wanting to be close to Plymouth University, at only 2 miles away. Whether you’re a prospective student or visiting those already enrolled there, you’ll find this a convenient base for your stay. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Everything you could ask for.