- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Room was very hot and uncomfortable. No air conditioning only one fan running...."
"Enjoyed our stay, every effort was made to make us comfortable..."
"Room was very hot although a fan was provided. Room really wasn't worth the amount I had to pay though. Wouldn't really have wanted to pay m..."
"I always stay at the Travel Lodge the night before travelling back to France from Portsmouth on the early morning ferry. Mid week the value..."
"Stay here every year to catch the ferry Quality accommodation easy to recommend..."
About the hotel
Ideal for both business and leisure guests, the Portsmouth hotel is within easy reach of the Continental ferry port and the Isle of Wight ferry. Our hotel is conveniently located very close to the centre of this historic naval city, with the thriving shopping and leisure centre and Gunwharf Quays all nearby. Explore the historical dockyard, home to the Royal Navy, or get a bird's eye view of the harbour from the 170 metre high Spinnaker Tower.
Families looking for a fun day out can take a trip to the nearby Sea Life Centre and discover fascinating underwater animals. This is also an ideal choice for those looking for a hotel near Portsmouth University located just 1 mile away. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within a short distance of the hotel and all rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Room was very hot and uncomfortable.
No air conditioning only one fan running.
Enjoyed our stay, every effort was made to make us comfortable