- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"Bit apprehensive as first "budget" hotel.but soooo surprized.great hotel .great location.will be using Travelodge again ...."
"Easy to find and well located in town centre, with good views. Nice clean and very quite room...."
"Really enjoyed my stay at Travelodge.Room was nice,spacious and clean with a wonderful sea view.I would certainly stay here again...."
"I would stay again without a doubt ...."
About the hotel
Only 0. 3 miles from Scarborough train station and town centre, staying at the Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is one of the best ways to immerse yourself in this enjoyable seaside town. From here, everything is within walking distance, including the scenic coastline.
The town centre is less than half a mile away and the SEALIFE Centre and Spa Theatre and Conference Centre are just a little further afield. The Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is also near South Cliff Golf Course for those who want a relaxing day on the green, while families can enjoy a trip to Flamingo Land for a fun and varied day out when you're not at the beach. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Bit apprehensive as first "budget" hotel.but soooo surprized.great hotel .great location.will be using Travelodge again .
Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas