- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"The room was massive, however the bed was on one side and the table was on the other, about ten yards away. Very sparten...."
"I was staying on a mini break with my 17 year old granddaughter. Although we had a noisy neighbor the stay was a very pleasant one. I have s..."
"Nice rooms, been there 3 times and all way have a good night sleep and fun lol, in the big king size beds. Will be booking again next month..."
"Nice rooms be there 3 time and all way have a good nigth sleep and fun lol will be booking again...."
"Stayed for one night and yes the whole of the front facade is covered in scaffolding but this was a small price to pay for the excellent roo..."
About the hotel
Only 0. 3 miles from Scarborough train station and town centre, staying at the Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is one of the best ways to immerse yourself in this enjoyable seaside town. From here, everything is within walking distance, including the scenic coastline.
The town centre is less than half a mile away and the SEALIFE Centre and Spa Theatre and Conference Centre are just a little further afield. The Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is also near South Cliff Golf Course for those who want a relaxing day on the green, while families can enjoy a trip to Flamingo Land for a fun and varied day out when you're not at the beach. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Big room, sparse furniture
The room was massive, however the bed was on one side and the table was on the other, about ten yards away.
I was staying on a mini break with my 17 year old granddaughter.
Although we had a noisy neighbor the stay was a very pleasant one. I have stayed in Scarborough loads of times and would recommend Travelodge to anyone. The car parking is a problem but this is the case for all hotels in this area.