- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"We booked last minute to stay at the Travelodge in Scarborough. Having been a frequent visitor to Scarborough all of my life (my Mom is from..."
"Room was good for the price, close to the beach and attractions Staff very friendly and helpful......"
"The drains in bathroom gave off terrible sulphor smell very unpleasant...."
"As always great stay clean tidy friendly, great room with sea, view one minor issue curtain around shower in room 130 didn't go alway aroun..."
"Good place to stay. Great room really, good location. Will come back...."
About the hotel
Only 0. 3 miles from Scarborough train station and town centre, staying at the Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is one of the best ways to immerse yourself in this enjoyable seaside town. From here, everything is within walking distance, including the scenic coastline.
The town centre is less than half a mile away and the SEALIFE Centre and Spa Theatre and Conference Centre are just a little further afield. The Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is also near South Cliff Golf Course for those who want a relaxing day on the green, while families can enjoy a trip to Flamingo Land for a fun and varied day out when you're not at the beach. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent service, great room & amazing location!
We booked last minute to stay at the Travelodge in Scarborough.
Having been a frequent visitor to Scarborough all of my life (my Mom is from there) I have stayed in many of the places available and we picked the Travelodge as it was a great price and was only for a 1 night stay. I honestly cannot recommend it enough, the staff were so welcoming and friendly and really went out of their way to help us, the food we had from the restaurant was also very nice and the room was a perfect size, immaculately clean with a large bathroom. We really cannot fault our stay, we were in room 239 and heard no other noise from guests apart from the odd bedroom door shutting at bed time, no traffic noise, the blackout curtains ensured we got a great nights sleep and the bed was so comfortable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this accommodation!
Room was good for the price, close to the beach and attractions Staff very friendly and helpful...