- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Staff were informative and welcoming when we arrived at the Travelodge which is very close to the sea and amenities in Scarborough. Disabled..."
"Was very nice and clean..."
"I stayed with my family ( never stayed before ) we had a family room which was big enough for us 3 the only down side was the pull out bed I..."
"Lovely hotel, shame about the parking. Hotel and staff perfect once you can find a space to park. More could be done to reserve spaces for h..."
"The room was claustrophobic and very dark. It only had a small window which looked onto a very small quadrangle with tall sides limiting the..."
About the hotel
Our Scarborough St Nicholas hotel overlooks the lovely South Bay beach of this charming seaside resort, close to the Spa, and a short walk down to the traditional arcades on the promenade and amazing ice cream at the Harbour Bar. Enjoy fantastic views over the coastline from Scarborough Castle, or go boating and visit the Japanese garden in delightful Peasholm Park. Take in a show at the Open Air Theatre and encounter sharks at the Sea Life Centre.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Parking in this area is controlled by the local council and our hotel is not responsible for parking arrangements in the area. Please contact the hotel for details of where to park most easily in this very popular location. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were informative and welcoming when we arrived at the Travelodge which is very close to the sea and amenities in Scarborough.
Disabled free parking nearby was a bonus but we were lucky there because it is very crowded in July. Room was large, everything worked as it should and it was regularly cleaned and towels changed. Used the bar/café one evening and the food was good. All in all a very pleasant stay. Tip - take earplugs, the Seagulls are very noisy in summer. Also - M&S food hall less than five minutes walk away.
Was very nice and clean