- Very Good
- 105 guest reviews
"Happy with facilities available in room...."
"Very handy place to stay if visiting city or university. Really convenient car park next door with half price for whole day stay if staying..."
"They made a very big effort to give a nice welcome, which is a pleasant change to the norm of a cheap hotel. Also, being able to decide in t..."
"nice and clean , good value of money for couple..."
"The hotel is well situated for exploring the city but far enough away, not to have any concerns about noise. Easily accessible and has a lar..."
About the hotel
Travelodge Sheffield Central Hotel is perfect for fans of sport, culture, and shopping and is less than a mile from Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and close to Sheffield Ski Village and the Don Valley Stadium. Visit the The Sheffield Crucible Theatre or shop till you drop at Meadowhall Shopping Centre. Transport to and from the hotel is easy with Sheffield train station close by and Manchester Airport 33 miles away.
The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Sitting writing this review at 5am after intending to have a lie-in until 7.30.
No complaints about the room itself or facilities but (even with the window closed) it's all about the traffic noise outside. Although double-glazed, the windows don't have any sound protection and, as this hotel is sited more or less over the main A61 ring-road on a large roundabout, the sound of cars and trams rattling by hasn't left me in great shape after staying here. I now know why these rooms were such "a good deal". Next time I'd rather pay more for a good night's sleep.
Pleasant welcoming staff.
Happy with facilities available in room.